PractitionersEdge.com Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our activities, and other information about our company, each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Internet site. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Integrity Continuing Education, Inc. (Integrity CE) reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
- Integrity CE makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the information or content posted on this website. Integrity CE hereby disclaims all representations and warranties, whether expressed or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title of non-infringement. In no event shall Integrity CE be liable for damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential, or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of this Internet site and/or the information or content posted on this website, regardless of whether Integrity CE has been advised to the possibility of such damages.
- Integrity CE is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on this website, Integrity CE will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on its Web site. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by Integrity CE.
- This website may contain forward-looking statements that reflect Integrity CE’s current expectation regarding future events and medical developments. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of products, regulatory approvals of pharmaceuticals, validity and enforcement of patents, the stability of commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. Integrity CE intends to update this site on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using this website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this website or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our website, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, descriptions and labeling are of U.S. origin. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by Integrity CE, no director, employee, agent, or representative of Integrity CE, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through this website.
The information, documents, and related graphics published in this Internet website (the "Information") are the sole property of Integrity CE, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to Integrity CE, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text. Integrity CE is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Integrity CE.
No use of any Integrity CE trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of Integrity CE, except to identify the product or services of the company.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Integrity CE by providing our copyright agent with the following in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Integrity CE to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorized; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Integrity CE does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, this website. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. Integrity CE disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of this website, or the content contained thereon.
This Integrity CE website, the site content, and the products and services provided on or available through this website are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, with all faults. In no event shall Integrity CE, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, or their respective directors, employees or agents (hereinafter “Integrity CE parties”) ne liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, this website, the site content, any activities provided on or through this website or any linked site, including any special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, lost profits or damages resulting from delay, interruption in service, viruses, deletions of files or electronic communications, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in this website or the site content, whether or not there negligence by Integrity CE and whether or not Integrity CE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
Please be aware that additional legal notices, disclaimers, and other terms and conditions may apply to this and other website owned or operated by Integrity CE, it subsidiaries or affiliates.
You agree that these Terms & Conditions describe the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. Integrity CE was created and is operated under the laws of the State of New Jersey. The laws of the State of New Jersey will control the terms and conditions provided in these Terms & Conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any applicable law to the contrary, you cannot file a claim or cause of action arising out of or related to PractitionersEdge.com or these Terms & Conditions more than one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.